Rising Youth

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rising Youth

It's time to rise up christian Youth

5 posters

the other part of DOE

ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female
    Number of posts : 2528
    Registration date : 2008-12-09

the other part of DOE Empty Re: the other part of DOE

Post by ShootingStar Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:15 pm

OOC= I'm going to be taking over Lazereth's character from today to next Saturday, since Angel won't be logging on. He asked me to. :3 And, sorry for using everyone's characters again XD
    BIC=
    Ivy was glad that Lazereth was with her...she'd never trust Ivan, not for all the gold in the world.
    Ivan then walked over to one side of the fire, and watched the stars--secretly waiting for the others to fall asleep, so he and Akito to discuss further business.
    Akito laid down as far away from Ivan as she could...she felt guilty enough leading him to their camp, and she knew it was going to be a whole lot worse.
    Kanon stayed close to her sister to make sure the creeper didn't get any funny ideas. She sincerely hoped that Ivy wouldn't fall for any stupid tricks of Ivan's, or worse, fall in love
    with him.
    She shook her head:
    "Ivy's smarter than that."
    Ivy turned to Lazereth as she hugged him, and held him close to her. She whispered in his ear:
    "I promise that I'll never fall in love with Ivan--don't let him give you any ideas that I will, alright?"
    Lazereth laughed as he kissed her cheek:
    "I won't, because I know you love me and only me."
    She blushed as she smiled:
    "Goodnight, my dear."
    He smiled back:
    "Good night, dearest."
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female
    Number of posts : 1463
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by brittany005 Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:48 am

OOC: thank you SO much guys for playing my character! You do really well and I don't mind!!! ^_^
    BIC:
    Akito lay down, her back to everyone. She felt like she could just cry for hours upon hours. Akito sighed. I shouldn't have led that guy here...so why did I? She sat up, glanced around, then walked a little ways away and sat down, pulling her knees up to her chest and sighing, looking at the stars in the distance. It was hard seeing Lazareth and Ivy together, but it wasn't because of jealousy really. She bit her bottom lip. But why does Ivan's offer seem so...appeasing? Why? I don't want this! But...it's like I can't help it...Akito put her head in her hands, getting confused by the second. All I want....all I want is to go back in time and change the past. Akito started crying silently. She knew that wasn't possible. Ever.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:08 am

Ivan opened his eyes and looked around...everyone was asleep except for Akito who was crying quietly.
    "Tut tut," He quietly mused as he slithered over to her, and handed her a handkerchief: "Don't let tears spoil your pretty eyes, my dear. Now, are you going to help me split Ivy and Lazereth, or are you going to continue to hopelessly weep in your own depression?" He whispered into her ear: "It's not wrong to feel the way you do, you know."
    Ivan placed his hand on her shoulder as his mouth continued to pour attractive lies into Akito's saddened soul...
    "Lazereth is in the wrong for being so insensitive to your feelings, and he's helped poor Ivy become slightly witless in sensitivity like he is. It's our job to help them see the light...feelings might be hurt, and pain maybe caused, but at times we need to hurt the ones we love in order to help them...after all..." At this point, he played with Akito's hair: "The right thing is usually painful."
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:34 am

Akito bit her bottom lip and tried to resist the urge to agree with him all the way. "But I..." she gulped. She sighed and grabbed the hankerchief and buried her face in it, trying to stop crying. "I'm fine. Really." Akito took a deep breath. "I don't want to hurt Lazareth...or Ivy." "are you going to continue to hopelessly weep in your own depression?" Akito closed her eyes and sighed. "What were you going to do if I did say yes?" she muttered. 
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Ivan grinned, very slyly:
    "You'd have to say "yes" to find out..." He patted her shoulder: "Just think about it, no rush."
    With that, he went off to sleep; leaving Akito to her muddled thoughts, and mixed emotions.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:03 pm

Akito put her head in her hands, really confused on what to do. This is killing me...w-what do I do...
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:19 am

After making sure he was out of sight, Ivan mounted his horse, and quietly crept away from the camp...
    Lazereth's eyes shot open at the soft patting of hooves against the sand.
    "I knew it," Lazereth thought: "Ivan's at it again!"
    He looked and saw the tiny silhouette of Ivan galloping away to who-knows-where. Lazereth's eyes squinted in suspicion.
    Something wasn't right.
    Ivan's behavior reminded him of Ivy when she tried to kill Jed, but unlike Ivan, she had a conscious which mirrored her guilt-ridden intentions. After a moment of debating, Lazereth's curiousty got the best of him, and he decided to follow their new (and untrustworthy) companion...
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Akito sat there still. Do they really care about my feelings? Or are they just acting like they care? Akito shook her head. No, I know they care....She pulled up her knees to her chest. But what if they don't? Just like...just like HIM. 
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Ivy woke up--she looked around, and noticed Akito all balled up.
    "Akito, are you awake?"
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Akito jumped and turned around. "Y-yeah. I am." she muttered quietly, turning back around with her back to Ivy, wiping her face.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:33 pm

Ivy's face showed her concern:
    "Dear, is the about what happened earlier at breakfast? I'm sorry! Please finish what you were telling me!"
    She held Akito's shoulders; letter her know she cared.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:53 pm

Akito shook her head. "Um...n-no. That's not it...really..." she sighed and put her head in her hands. Should I tell her? About what Ivan said? I....I don't know what to do...
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Ivy pressed:
    "Akito, what's wrong?"
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:50 pm

Akito finally broke down crying. "I-I'm so sorry..." she whispered. "I can't believe I was going to actually do that!" she cried more. "I-Ivan said..." she told Ivy everything he said to her and then she starting crying again. 
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:21 am

Ivy's eyes bugged out of her head, and then she swallowed as she slowly closed her eyes:
    "The snake! I knew he was up to something..." Ivy walked a few steps away, and crossed her arms as she sighed.
    "Are you mad at me?" Asked Akito
    Ivy didn't answer, as she stared at the stars...
    "Why is he doing this?" She wondered aloud: "Why is Ivan doing this?"
    Ivan rode toward an enormous castle; it's physical characteristics debated between being Saurmon's tower, a haunted mansion, and Dracula's castle. It's tall leaning towers were spiked, with windows that were dark, and frowned upon Ivan as he rode toward it.
    Lazereth stopped his horse, as Ivan stopped his. It was hard to tell in the dark, but it looked as if Ivan was having second thoughts about coming here; even though he had been here before.
    Finally, he signaled his horse forward to the guards at the gate. One of the guards took Ivan's horse as he dismounted.
    Lazereth managed to keep out of sight as he followed Ivan inside...
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Akito stood up and looked around. "Where....where did they go?" she muttered. She was too lost in her thoughts that she didn't even hear or see the two leave.
    Strawberry-Hime
    Strawberry-Hime
    Addictive Poster
    Addictive Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 92

Post by Strawberry-Hime Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:20 pm

(ooc: Where am I right about now? ^^;Wink
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:53 pm

OOC= Wherever you to be, Berry-Chan. I was thinking Kanon would be sleeping, but then wake up at this point.
    BIC=
    Lazereth followed Ivan as closely as he could as the blonde fiend ducked and dodge through many passages of in the dimly lit halls of the foreboding fortress.
    Finally, Ivan ducked into a room--from a distance, it seemed very small, but when you walked up to the door, and looked inside: you can see that it's one of the largest in the building.
    Lazereth tip-toed, and caught the door before it closed, and kept it cracked open. All the while, the halls of the terrifying castle thundered with the angry voice of Ivan the traitor.
    "I WANT MY PAYMENT NOW!" He shrieked
    A cold voice replied:
    "You will get it, Ivan--AFTER they're all seperated."
    "That shouldn't take any time at all," Ivan smirked cockily: "Akito's already in my grasp, and the rest should follow suit...however Lazereth is GREATLY TRYING MY PATIENCE."
    "You'll have to wait longer," The voice replied: "His friends won't let him die, so we need to press them apart; until you have separated them, we can't move in to kill him."
    Ivan's hand slammed on the table:
    "I KNOW THAT, YOU FOOL! WHY DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN PRESSING AKITO SO HARD?!?"
    "Because you're anxious to get your claws into Ivy."
    Ivan's breathed out; the air hissing through his teeth.
    "You should reconsider your line of work, Ivan," The voice sneered: "You've already hurt your precious love twice. First you burned down her town under our orders..."
    "HE burned DOWN IVY'S TOWN?!" Lazereth's mind cried: "That CREEP! I knew he was bad news!"
    The voice continued:
    "And now, you're using her friends to alienate them from her love in order to kill him."
    Ivan made no response...
    "Are you accusing me of something?!" He finally spat: "If you are, AT LEAST HAVE THE SPINE TO SAY IT!!!"
    The voice laughed:
    "I'm just suggesting that since you're over your head; don't loose your nerve now. If you betray the Krusaders like Lazereth did; I'll place a reward for your head that's even larger than his. After all, you volunteered to take his position as Death Angel."
    Ivan made no reply...after a moment, his voice iced back:
    "My blood is ice, my heart is stone, and my spine is steel. No one can soften any of these--except MAYBE IVY."
    "That's what I'm afraid of," The voice replied: "I don't want to have to more Krusaders wasting their time trailing after another traitor who let his heart rule his head. However, know this, Ivan; if you do cave, I will personally chase you down, and cut off your head." You could see the sarcastic smirk on the creature's face as it compounded it's point: "HAVE I made myself CLEAR?"
    Ivan hissed:
    "YES SIR."
    "Good...now be on your way, they might wonder where you've gone."
    Strawberry-Hime
    Strawberry-Hime
    Addictive Poster
    Addictive Poster

Female
    Number of posts : 92

Post by Strawberry-Hime Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:33 am

ooc: Okay Very Happy
    BIC:
    Kanon snuggled into her sleeping bag to try and sleep longer. She sat up since she obviously wasn't falling asleep again anytime soon. She noticed half of her gang had left. She looked over to Akito. "Where is everyone?"

ooc: Better? XD

Last edited by Strawberry-Hime on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:16 am

OOC= I just realized I had a real ditz moment. I just remembered that Ivy, Akito, and Kanon are back out in the desert around the campfire at night time. Shocked *Is wondering where my brain checked out* My bad. Sorry, Berry-Chan XP mind rewriting your post?
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:20 am

OOC: ROFL. that's what I was just thinking. XD
    BIC:
    Akito sighed and continued to just stare blankly out in the darkness. She could see the sky turning light little bit little.
    OOC: oh, and nice post Star!!! i love long ones. XD
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:05 am

OOC=Thanks, I'm glad you do, because here comes another one...
    BIC=
    Ivan stomped out of the room; Lazereth ducked out of the way mere seconds before Ivan burst open the doors, and thundered down the hall.
    His heart beat rapidly against his ribcage, as Lazereth quietly breathed in.
    THAT was CLOSE!
    Lazereth just realized that he needed to get back to camp AHEAD of Ivan for two reasons:
    1. Make it seem like he never left
    2. To warn everyone about what Ivan was up to
    Lazereth skulked down the hall as quickly as he could. He was about to turn a corner, when he saw Ivan leaning against the other side.
    "Hello Lazereth," His voice hissed as he punched him in his back; righ on top of the wound: "I've been expecting you."
    Lazereth gasped roughly as he collapsed under the weight of the pain.
    "That's for last night," Ivan's voice sizzled with anger, as blood soaked his hand: "I have half the mind to kill you right now...but be thankful that I care for Ivy--and I need your help."
    "My help?!" Lazereth snapped back; choking in agony from the blow, and rage at Ivan's gall.
    "Talk any louder, and I won't have to kill you. The guards should be on their way any minute, so unless you want your head seperated from your body; I suggest you cooperate."
    Ivan took off his cloak, and put on Lazereth. After that he put the hood over Lazereth's face so no one would recoginize him. Ivan then, grabbed Lazereth's arm, and dragged him outside past the guards.
    "A trust-passer," Ivan explained gruffly as he pushed Lazereth ahead.
    Once far away; Ivan helped Lazereth run to their horses, and then they rode back to camp.
    Back at camp, Akito was keeping watch for Ivan and Lazereth. Ivy was becoming greatly concerned, until they saw Ivan and Lazereth riding up.
    Ivan looked very uncomfortable as he dismounted his horse, and helped Lazereth's off of his, and carried him to them.
    Lazereth gasped as he sat down; his wound was bleeding again, his heart burned with rage at Ivan, while his mind was curious to why Ivan needed THEIR help.
    Ivy saw Lazereth's condition, and then noticed blood on Ivan's hand. She glared at Ivan as he walked over to her:
    "Ivy I'm-"
    She slapped him before he could finish.
    "LEAVE us ALONE YOU MONSTER!" Tears streaked down her cheeks, as she sat down, and held Lazereth close to her: " WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, you UNDERSTAND?!" Ivan winced as he rubbed his face, but the worse was yet to come.
    "I-!" Ivy choked, as she spat: "I HATE you, IVAN!"
    That phrase pierced Ivan's heart more than even the sharpest sword-blade.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:33 pm

Akito's eyes widened. "Whoa, Ivy. Settle down." she muttered, standing up and glancing at Ivan, then at Lazareth. She sighed and put a hand to her head, tired. 
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:05 am

Ivy glared at Akito:
    "WHY should I?! IVAN certainly hasn't! He hates Lazereth with all his might, and tried to push you against us!" Her temper got hotter with each word: "WHY SHOULD I CALM DOWN?!?!"
    Ivan said nothing, as he looked away; he didn't want anyone seeing the tears in his eyes...
    "Because I need your help...and I'm very sorry for what I've done."
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:11 am

Akito sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Listen, Ivy I know what's going on, alright? Just please...calm down..." Before you try and murder him too....she smirked a little, getting annoyed, and sat down on the ground.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:13 pm