Rising Youth

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rising Youth

It's time to rise up christian Youth

5 posters

Days of the End

The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male
    Number of posts : 2101
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Days of the End Empty Days of the End

Post by The Guardian Angel Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:16 am

Ok here is a role play I made, I kinda got the idea from a game script I am writting.

It has aproached the end times, and all chaos has broken out in the world. With the destruction of the "Dream Gate'', the connection between all worlds, the fabric time and space has began to become intertwined causing the four realms to become one. Now people from many different Era's of time, and from completly different worlds, have been brought together in a struggle against the new evil which threatens the four realms.

So now I guess I will set the storry.

A dove rests upon a broken statue, taking in the horrorific aftermath of the prior days events. The land is scared, as there had been a great battle there in recent. But what had happened here was not the work of clashing armies, nor the vandalism of pillaging pirrets, no the one who cause all this was one man. It is the year 2795 A.D. and life has seem tobecome a scarce thing on the planet Earth. It's been nearly a thousand years since the seccond coming of the Messiah, and yet the peace has seemed to slowly fade away. Akaris, a demon general who had taken once tried to use the Dream Gate to aid him in ruling the four realms, had once more rissen. Though the Gate remains in ruins, still it's power lingers on. It is by this power that a great calamity has occured. Using the remnents of it's remaining energy Akaris created a portal combining it's might with that of the Blood moon. Now slowly the fabric of the four realms is being ripped away, and chaos is raining down on God's creations.
    The Calamity was meant to destroy imediatly, but still by a single thread, life remains intact. But Because of this, time has become corrupt, and so in a single realm all are gathered, a new realm created by this event. It is in this realm our heros find themselves. It is in this realm the final battle shall be fought, to save the four realms and restor the balance.

A barren wind blew across the scorching land. All one can see is a desert, lonely, void of life, just red hot cracked ground.
    "Is this our future?" Lazareth Asked as he rose up from the ground. His armor black armor seemed to magnafy the heat, and this land was hotter than any he had seen before. He stripped off his breast plate and helmet, leaving only his greaves and shin guard. It seemed like a long walk to any sort of civilization, if there was any at all.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female
    Number of posts : 2528
    Registration date : 2008-12-09

Days of the End Empty Re: Days of the End

Post by ShootingStar Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:38 am

OOC: Wow, that was amazing!
    BIC:
    "LAZARUS!!" A lady's voice echoed on the winds: "LAZARUS, WHERE ARE YOU?!"
    "Ivy...?" Lazarus moaned--he looked up, and saw the shimmering image of his friend.
    "I'm here!" Ivy cried, as she slid down beside him: "Are you alright? Here, have some water."
    She handed him a flask of water, and he drank...
    "I was worried about you--I thought I'd lost you." Ivy said, hugging Lazarus; the desert heat beat down on both of them, and the hug certainly didn't make them cooler, but she didn't care. She was just glad that she had a friend with her in this crisis.
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:47 am

OOC-sound like this is goign to be bit of a paradox (Lazarus and his former self in the same world)

BIC

Lazareth stopped, some miles off he could see what appeared to be the ruins of a town. He sensed the precence of verry few people there, their life force was weak. He then looked east and felt another presence, two others, a bit stronger in life force. He contimplated wether to check out the town, or these two others, in the end he decided to head to the town. He figured that they too were strong enough to make it here on their own, and still he didnt' know, whether they were friend or foe.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:16 am

Ivy thought: "Lazarus? Who am I talking to??"
    Then she opened her eyes...she groaned; a dream. A dream she wished to stay in, because her reality wasn't much better; the town was in ruins, her house in shambles; all because of that demon general. Ivy mused sadly--she had nightmares about the general attacking them, and told everyone about them, but they thought she was crazy.
    No one listened to her then...but they wish they did now.
    She sighed; crossing her arms in thought, as her mind wandered back to that dream. She always had dreams like that before something important happened.
    Ivy decided to walk; she always did that to clear her thoughts...
    Ivy wasn't really focused on where she was going--until she ran into someone.
    "OH my goodness! I'm so sorry! I--" She looked up, and was stunned...it was the man from her dream--only he was much more handsome then her mind had portrayed.
    "Who are you?!" She asked--her voice was sharper than she meant for it to be: "What are you doing here?!"

Last edited by ShootingStar on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:23 am

"Who am I? I am merely just a shadow of what I was." He looked at her, there was something about this girl that seemed strange, as if she were dressed in fate. "As fare as what I am doing here. I am in search of lodge and food."
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:28 am

Ivy frowned; clearly puzzled, and not sure if she should trust him. After a moment thoughtful silence, she asked:
    "What's your name?"
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:31 am

He sighed not wanting to answere, fearing she may know and fear the name, "I am Lazareth. Or atleast I was."
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:40 am

Ivy's eyes widened. The name, the man, her dream...something was at work.
    "Pleased to meet you," She curtsied: "My name is Ivy--this was my home." Ivy gestured to the sad looking house behind her...
    "I have food, and lodgings, but neither are elegant...it's the best I can manage in this desolate town."
    Ivy looked warily around, and whispered: "I would be careful about who you talk to here. The few people that are here trust me, but they don't trust strangers. As long as you stay here, be sure to be WITH me at all times. I can't guarantee your safety if you choose to go out alone."
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:52 am

"My safety is not much to be concerned for but I thank you anyways." He slightly bowed in thanks. "I shall not be staying long, just long enough to regain my strength and continue on" He took one last look around. The town seemed like it was depressing even before it was a wasteland.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:25 pm

"I was only trying to help!" Ivy's thoughts fumed a little: "Well, at least he's been warned."
    "Well, welcome to my home," She gestured to the open door, and stepped inside: "I hope you like it here, for as long as you stay."
    They both stepped inside, and Lazereth looked around. Ivy was correct; it wasn't elegant at all--dingy funiture, a scorched roof, and burned window panes--this house was obviously the victim of a fire, and didn't recover.
    Ivy went to the kitchen. She took a pitcher, poured him some water, plated some bread. Lazereth sat down at the table, and watched her as she placed the plate in front of him.
    "As I've said," Ivy said sadly: "Nothing elegant, but I hope it will suffice."
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:15 pm

He mused at the small meal, but thought compared to what I have been eating, this might as well be a kings fest. "Food is food'' he said as he took a bite out of the bread. He had almost forgot his manners so swalowing he said "Thank you" then he finished eating and chuged the water down in a few gulps. He had felt a little embarrased about his manners and so he rose, bowed and said "Thank you, again."
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Ivy smiled; admiring this stranger for remembering his manners.
    She thought: "Well, chivalry hasn't died completely--neither has common courtesy."
    "You can sleep on the couch," She said, pointing to the main blackened piece of furniture--it wasn't structurally unsound; the faberic was just soiled from soot: "I'll sleep in the chair in the corner..."
    Later that night...
    Ivy slept calmly in her chair--but the chill in the night's air woke her up. She rubbed her eyes, and squinted in the darkness. There on the couch, was Lazereth, sleeping soundly. Ivy stood up, and wrapped the blanket she had tightly around her shoulders...
    "The desert knows only two tempetures," Her mind mused: "Extremely hot, and extremely cold."
    It was then, she noticed Lazereth's body position; he was tightly curled up, obviously trying to keep warm. Ivy took the blanket from her shoulders, and placed it over him.
    There wasn't much more she could do to keep warm; except go outside and build a fire for herself; so, that's what she did.
    After a few hours, the soft light of the stars and the comforting crackle of the fire lulled her to sleep...
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:04 am

Lazareth had awakend long before dawn, never could he sleep a whole night in an unfamiliare place. He looked to see where Ivy had gone, not seeing her he deciede then to just leave. As he stepped outside he saw her lying on the floor. Her fire had seemed to have gone out and she apeared a bit cold. He gentely picked her up and brought her back into her house, placing her on the couch he wraped the blanket around her. He thought he heard her whisper his name, but he took it for his imagination and headed out.

"I have had my food, my rest, and now I must head on." He thought to himself as he walked the streets of this ruinned town. The quiet peacfullness of nigth made the wastland seem more dead than it was. "What happened here?" He wondered, "Could this have been caused by the same thing as the destruction of the temple in Nitria?" It was possible, but not for sure. All Lazareth really knew is that what ever it was it probably was none of his concern.
    As he walked off in the distance a man stood wathing him, gripping a scythe in his had, smirking evily. "Death Angel" he snarled.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:41 am

"Lazarus, LOOK OUT!" Ivy cried out...and woke up. It was another dream...wouldn't they ever stop?
    Ivy sighed, out of relief, and looked around. She realized she was back in the house. Not only that, she was on the couch with her blanket wrapped around her...
    "Oh no," She thought: "Please DON'T tell me I'm sleep-walking too!"
    Ivy then noticed Lazareth was gone--she frowned; was he a dream too? Perhaps--even if he was, he was a nice dream that she didn't want to wake up from.
    His presence gave her hope for some reason...a reason she couldn't explain herself.
    "I've got to find him," She muttered in determination: "I just have to--even if he wasn't real; finding out he isn't is reason enough to leave."
    So, she went right to work...
    In just a few minutes, she collected her bow and arrows, along with her sword, and food and water for the journey.
    Ivy giggled at herself; she didn't know whether she was sane, or insane to try to follow this man. One thing was certain though, Ivy is a determined girl; especially when she's made up her mind.
    And at this point, her mind was made up...with that thought in mind; she left the house...
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:14 am

Lazareth Stopped a little ways outside of town. His senses were week for some reason, a dark presence was clouding his mind. He sat down and decided to just take a second or two to collect his thoughts. "What is this, this feeling? It's as if a demon were amidst this place." He closed his eyes trying to focus on the Ara (spiritual energy, not aura, it's the word from my series of games and stories) around him. It was for sure, something evil was infact blocking his senses.
    "Laaazzzarrrretthhhhh" came a voice snarling in the wind.
    Lazareth jumped to his feet drawing his sword Uriel, what ever made that noise, and what ever is blocking his senses was surely a threat.
    With his eyes Lazareth scanned the perimeter around him. He could see nothing more than open desert. "Where is it? I can't seem to find it." Just as he thought this a deep, blood curling shriek came from behind him. Slashing his blade he turned, ready to battle, but there was nothing. Again a shriek, and again he turned. But each time nothing was there.
    "Am I going insane?"
    "Lazareth" Came the same voice again. "Lazareth, Lazareth, LAZARETH!"
    It was there behind him, now, a dark menacing beast. "Hello Lazareth"
    "Sariel..."
    Now it stood, Scythe in hand, ready to attack. Sariel, the very demon once known as "The Angel of Death" the very one Lazareth killed ten years prior.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:37 pm

"Where ARE you, Lazereth?!" Ivy thought to herself, as she sprinted out of the city. The few people there greeted her, and asked where she was going. Some she did answer to with "I'll explain later!" and the others she didn't bother answering at all (it was because she knew they weren't asking her where she was going out of concern, but mockery).
    She ran, and ran; her feet never missing a step, her sprint never slowing down.
    Something was terribly wrong, and it had to do with Lazareth...
    Ivy was praying that she wasn't too late.
    She tripped a little, and fell--part of her wondered, should she go on?
    "Lord," She prayed: "What should I do?"
    Ivy heard him answer: Keep going--you'll find him soon.
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Sariel Stood there meanacingly, snarling like a beast.
    "I could have sworn I killed you." Lazareth said as Sariel began to circle him.
    ''You can't kill me I am death you fool" He smashed his rotten teeth together as he took slow percise steps around Lazareth. His tattered cloke he wore around him hid the festoring flesh of his body, but did no justice to hide the foul stench it released.
    "So are you just going to walk around in circles like a brain dead vulture, or are you going to do something?" Lazareth said as he spat at the beast.
    "You're toung speeks sharp, too bad your skills are not as such."
    And with that he flung his scythe down and Lazareth, as quick as light itself, threw his blade in the way and parried the blow. Sariel swung, and Lazareth ducked, throwing a kick to send him back. In quick heated combat they exercised their mighty skills, and with expert timing blocked each blow sent by the other.
    "Give up now Lazareth, soon you will grow tired, and soon you will die." Sariel screeched slicing the air as Lazareth dodged his strike.
    "I beat you once, and so agian I shall." Lazreth responded as he struck at Sariel.
    Parrying his blow their Sword and Scythe locked "But you are not nearly as young as you were then" They pushed eachother back and regained balance. Then Swiftly dashed back into combat.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female
    Number of posts : 1463
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by brittany005 Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:03 am

OOC: sorry for coming in late!! ^^ and, nice action there Aniki!! hehe.
    BIC:
    Akito ran down the dirt road, breathing quick and fast. She smirked. Not very smart to run in this heat but...she shrugged. Whatever. Aktio pulled up her long, black hair in a high ponytail as she ran, then slowed down to a walk when she saw two people fighting. Akito raised an eyebrow and unsheathed out her long katana, wondering if she should just stay where she was at...or help. Akito held up the sword and walked a couple steps closer, keeping her eye on the two, and around them. 
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:48 am

OOC: XD That's alright, Brittany dear! We're glad you made it!
    BIC:
    After a few more minutes of sprinting; Ivy found three forms of life--Lazaereth, a monster who carried a filthy stench (she could smell him from where she stood, which about 50 feet away), and another girl who drew her sword to join the duel.
    Ivy jerked an arrow out of her quiver, and placed on her bow--she pulled back, aiming carefully...
    The sun shimmering against the sand, along the the drops of sweat trying to drip into her eyes didn't help her aim, but she managed.
    She shoots--AND--! The arrow hit it's mark! In struck the beast right into it's left calf, causing it to roar in anger, and stumble.
    Lazereth and the girl both looked surprised to see Ivy.
    She laughed:
    "I TOLD you NOT to leave without me!"
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:53 pm

"Ivy?" Lazareth was indeed surprised to see her, "What are you doing here?" He asked.
    Sareil Screached in pain "You dare come against me! You will depart this world as soon as he you wrecthed human!" Raising his Scythe Sariel quickly glided across the desert sand to Ivy, ready to strike. But just as he did, Lazareth was there to parry the blow. "Go now Ivy, this does not concern you." Pushnig Sariel back he fell forward and held his stomach.. "Though I don't know how much longer I can last." He panted. It wasn't till just then that Lazareth noticed the other girl, at the same time Sariel did. Now Sariel decided to change targets "So another little girl would like their trip to the afterlife?" He said as he headed to strike her down.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:17 pm

First, she was surprised to see another girl come help, NOW Akito was even more surprised and, caught off-guard, that the beast-type thing came charging at her. Akito smirked and slashed her sword in front of her, slicing the beast across the arm. "ONE!!!" she yelled. "I'm NOT a little girl!" she sheathed her katana and ran full speed towards it, jumped up in the air, and spun around, kicking it in the head twice. She flipped and landed on the hot sand behind it. "TWO!!" she yelled again, glaring. "I'm not quite ready to leave yet." Akito muttered, taking out her katana again, now ready. Suddenly her hand burned like crazy and she gasped, dropping her katana on the sand, yelling out in pain. "What the---" it felt like her hand was on fire! 
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Sariel laughed as he regained his composure. He struck the girl sending her back abit. "humans, always thinking they are stronger than they are. Pathetic." He raised his scythe preparing the final blow but stoped. He looked down to see Lazareth's sword pretruding through his chest.
    "Do not forget about me Sariel" He said as he pulled his sword out of him.
    "You... again?" Sariel fell to the floor turning to ash.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Akito sighed of relief and fell back, sitting on the hot sand. She looked at her hand then looked up at the guy still standing. "Uh...th-thanks..." she muttered, reaching for her katana and sheathing it. I end up getting into a fight, wanting to help someone out...then I just end up being helped.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Ivy called out as she ran to them:
    "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!"
    She finally caught up to both of them; panting from running, as well as her frightened heart...
    "Lazereth, who was that?" Ivy looked at the girl: "And who are you?"
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:01 pm

"Sariel, he was a demon parading as the 'Angel of Death' but in truth he was just a demon baring the Ark blade 'Aziel'" Lazaeth then looked at this new girl, "you fight quite well, what is your name?"
    He extended his hand to help her up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:31 am