Rising Youth

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rising Youth

It's time to rise up christian Youth

5 posters

Days of the End

ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female
    Number of posts : 2528
    Registration date : 2008-12-09

Days of the End - Page 3 Empty Re: Days of the End

Post by ShootingStar Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:37 am

Ivy started staring at the stars; not knowing what to do for them, except pray...
    "Dear Lord," She thought: "You brought us together for a purpose...I know this. I know I'm supposed to help them, I just don't know how, Lord. Neither of them are very trusting for whatever their reasons--You know what they are, Lord. Please heal their hearts, and help them become trusting, and joyful again. Amen."
    Ivy then laid down, and looked around her...for whatever reason, she felt very uneasy...
    "Lazereth," She addressed as she sat back up: "I think someone needs to keep watch...do you want me to go first? I'm fully awake."
    Ivy thought:
    "With the edginess I feel, it's a wonder if I'll ever sleep again!"
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male
    Number of posts : 2101
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by The Guardian Angel Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:25 am

"No, it's allright.. I'm not much in the mood for sleep.. I'll watch." Lazareth said standing up and slightly stretching. "You sure? You look like you need it?" Ivy said concerned.
    "I'm fine... I've gone days without sleep." It was true, back in Drestrilan the soldiers were not permited to sleep while they were on any sort of mission, and so he was used to sleepless nights. He walked a few steps away and looked out into the distance. He looked then the other way, and the other way, and then where they came from. Nothing appears to be out of the ordinary... but one could never be to sure he thought as he surveyed the land. He then took his place near the fire and relaxed a little. "Just rest.... it will be ok" he said, talking to himself as well as the others. Though he wasn't to sure about his words... trouble liked to show up in unpredictable places in his life.
    Off in the distance three men in cloaks stood looking out into the desert. One steped before the ashes and remains of Sariel and kicked them into the air. "He has failed... Bringing him back from hell was a waste" The one said. Another stepped forward placing his hand on his sholder "No, now we know what to expect from this one... So now we may be prepared" They smiled an evil fiendish smile whish was all you sould see of their faces which were hidden by their cloaks.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female
    Number of posts : 1463
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by brittany005 Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Akito was laying down but she couldn't sleep. Her eyes were wide open and she was staring at the sky. She heard Lazareth talking to himself a little and she rolled over, trying to fall asleep. After five minutes she sighed a little and sat up. No use trying to go to sleep when I can't.
    Akito stood up and went over by Lazareth, crossing her arms. "You see anything?" she muttered, looking around. I don't know why but I feel very uneasy...
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:16 am

Lazareth shook his head, "See? No... but I feel as if there is something aproaching, something which carries with it an ill wind." Lazareth stood up and faced each direction... There is something out there... perhaps it is too far to see now, but it's there. He thought to his self.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:48 pm

Akito bit her bottom lip, glancing around. I wonder if that guy recognizes me. Most likely not. It was a while ago when I was with the soldier group. I remember seeing him but, didn't even talk to him I think. Plus...my hair has grown way longer since then. She smirked a little. I kinda liked the short hair.
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Suddenly the air lightened a little... What ever it was it's gone now... He then looked over at Akito. Again he was stuck on here, there was something about her, something familiure... "Akito..." She looked at him "You..you should get some rest.." He didn't know what to say or ask, or how to do it without sounding confusing or strange. Right now he was confusing hisself.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:08 pm

Akito looked at him and nodded  little. "Alright..." she glanced around once more, then headed back towards the fire. She sat down and tugged her hair from the ponytail. "Ugh..." Akito sighed and laid down, looking up at the sky...then finally drifting off to sleep.
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:18 pm

Lazareth lied down and looked up at the sky... So many worlds.. so where is mine?

Some where many miles off the three men in cloaks stopped in place.
    "Do you feel that?" One said aproaching the other.
    "She is there too" He replied.
    "This is going to be interesting" Again they all smiled their wicked smiles.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:28 pm

Akito's eyes flew open. She had heard something. Akito first looked around a little. The fire was barely going and she sat up and didn't see anything. I must've just been dreaming again...
    Akito sighed and laid back down. Bad dreams again...She turned over on her side, her back to the fire, and just laid there, trying to fall back asleep.
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:41 pm

"Lazareth, come here little brother" A voice called out in the desert. Lazareth suddenly rose, "A dream?"
    "Lazareth, come here" Again the voice cried out. "Ezalia?" Lazareth got up and began fallowing the voice. Again and again it cried out his name, the closer he got the louder the voice became. Soon he found himself far off from the camp, all he could see was the faint glow of the fire.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:50 pm

Akito heard Lazareth saying something and she sat up. Her eyes widened. He was gone. "L-Lazareth?" she whispered, standing up. She took out her katana and turned around in a full circle. "Lazareth!" she said a little more loud. Akito started panicking and she backed up a bit, still looking around, katana up and ready.
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:54 pm

"Lazareth." again the voice called his name "Ezalia? Where are you sister?" He began looking around "Ezalia!" He screamed out loudly.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Akito jumped when she heard Lazareth yell a name. She looked around. Akito sighed. "Okay...stay calm.." she muttered, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes. She opened them and looked around again. "Lazareth?!" she called out, trying not to wake Ivy.
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Now another name was calling Lazarehts name "Ezalia? EZALIA!" He called out. He looked back towards the camp and shouted again "EZALIA!"
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Akito sighed. "Who in the world is Ezalia?" she muttered. Akito shook her head and turned to the way his voice was coming from. "LAZARETH!!!!!!!!" she yelled loud. She glanced back at Ivy, hoping not to wake her up. 
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:31 pm

Ivy stirred, but seemed to be stuck in the dream-world...Akito was thankful that Ivy wasn't waking up, but something about her NOT waking up, was disturbing her...
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:39 am

Lazarus was out of breath... he could not shout anymore... His wound began to bleed. Should have rested more... He thought as he fell to the floor. "Lazareth" the voice sung through the wind again. "Lazareth..Lazareth" The voice was begining to change, "Lazareth, LAZARETH" From the shadows emerged a mysteriouse demon, with no true shape or form. He cackled an evil cackle as he covered over Lazareth. With his last breath Lazareth called out the first two names that came to mind. "IVY! AKITO!"
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Ivy heard her name being called, and tried to wake up--but she couldn't.
    She was in a trance of sleep that she couldn't break...
    "LORD!" Her mind screamed her prayer: "GET ME OUT OF HERE! HELP LAZARETH!!"
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:41 pm

Akito's eyes widened when she heard Lazareth call them. She spun around and went over to Ivy. "IVY!!!" she shook Ivy's shoulders. Akito groaned when she didn't wake up. "Great...just...great..." she held up her katana and started to walk away but then stopped. She gulped. If she left Ivy in the state she was in...something could happen to her. Akito looked out in the darkness. But she couldn't just leave Lazareth out there alone...with...whatever was out there. 
    Akito bit her bottom lip. "LAZARETH!!!" she screamed.
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:19 am

The demon began to slowly devour Lazareth in his darkness, he was powerless to move as his legs were being inveloped in this strange beast. Suddenly he heard Akito call out his name, "A...Kito.." He tried to speak..He needed to let her know where he was, he was too week to fight back against this demon, and his wound was bleeding profusily. Mustering up his strenght he shouted again "AKITO!"
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Akito bit her lip and looked back at Ivy. "Lord keep her safe." she muttered. Then she broke into a full run to where Lazareth had called from. She called his name over and over, trying to find him in the darkness. Akito slowed down a bit and held up her sword, turning in a full circle, and keeping an eye on the campsite a little ways away. "Lazareth?!"
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:16 pm

The demon had Lazareth up to his waist now, and his wound was bleeding even more. How... did I get like this? How come I am so week? He couldn't figure out why he had lost all his energy but now was not the time to think about it... "Lazareth!" he heard Akito shout. "Akito...AKITO!!!!"
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Akito ran in the direction of Lazareth's voice. When she saw him she gasped, eyes wide. "W-what?!" he was waist-deep in darkness. She glared. A demon... Akito ran to him and held out her hand. "Come on!!!" 
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Weakly he looked up at her..."A..Ki..to?" He slowly reached out his hand. The demon was now up to his chest.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:30 pm

Akito threw her katana down and grabbed both of his hands, pulling him hard. She winced. "Come...on..." she muttered, putting all her weight into it and leaning back. Lord...help!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:59 am