Rising Youth

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rising Youth

It's time to rise up christian Youth

5 posters

Days of the End

brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female
    Number of posts : 1463
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Days of the End - Page 19 Empty Re: Days of the End

Post by brittany005 Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:58 pm

Akito's eyes widened and she looked at him, then looked away. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." she mumbled, crossing her arms and swallowing hard. Am I really holding on to the past? ....and not moving on?
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female
    Number of posts : 2528
    Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by ShootingStar Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Ivan hummed:
    "Believe that, if it comforts you, but don't condemn me for something you're doing."
    Ivan winced at what he said, as guilt pained his heart; why was he so cruel? Why won't he be kind again?
    Will he EVER be GOOD again?
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male
    Number of posts : 2101
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by The Guardian Angel Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:58 pm

During the course of this long sequence Lazareth had drifted to sleep.
    Lazareth wandered in a dark desert, not knowing where he was or even who he was. Suddenly he saw a light in the distance and a person standing there. He immediatly ran to the light in hopes to see the person, but when he arrived at the light he saw there was nothing more there, he was alone. He could hear laughter in the distance, familure voices whispered all around him. Silouets of familure shape danced around him laughing. He knew that he knew these people, but he did not know theire names. Suddenly they stopped dancing, and all was silent. The light grew around him and he could see Ivy, Akito, Neon, Masa, Jed, and many other people he knew in his life. They stared at him, sneers on their faces. He felt uncomfortable, and unwanted. They turned their backs on him then and all began to walk away. And as they were out of his sight, Lazareth began to fall, he landed in a pit of snakes, all which had his own face. They attacked him, poisoning him, causing him to fall beneath them. He struggled to overcome them, but could not and soon was burried beneath the snakes. Now he was in darkness again and a Winged man wrapped in a tattered cloak stood before him. He circled around him then began to speak "Lazareth, why are you here?" he asked "I am here to protect the ones I love." Lazareth answered. "But can't you see, you are the one they need protection from." "That's... that's not true!" Lazareth itnerjected. "Oh but it is, you bring suffering to all around you. You are tainted by the sins of your past." The figure said. "But... I... I have been forgiven." Lazareth said quietly. "You can not be forgiven! What do you think just three words 'I forgive you' meens you are? There are still scares on their hearts, scares you caused. And as long as you are here with them, they will continue to bleed." Lazareth shook his head not wanting to believe this man. "If you want to protect them, leave them now! Don't ever return to them! They don't want you here anyways." he said. "You...are right..." Lazareth gave in, and as he finished saying this he fell deeper into the darkness
    Lazareth woke up with a violent jump. He looked around and saw that everyone finaly fell to sleep. He gavered a few things in his bag, picked up his sword sheathing it on his back and began walking away. "I can never find a family... I can never be forgiven." the wind blew away the footsteps he left behind as he walked far into the distance.
    TheCursedSolider
    TheCursedSolider
    Mad Poster
    Mad Poster

Male
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

Post by TheCursedSolider Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:19 pm

A cold chill ran through the Lazareth he knew he was being watched as he walked away. A phantom of a man appear behind Lazareth Turn nd he was gone. Suddenly a hand gripped his shoulder he turn whipping his sword form its scabbard the figure duck and jerd a fist into his jaws causing him to fall. Being quick to reacted he swept the feet from under the opponent, who in turn fell to the ground the look at each other and started laughing at teach other the got up, wiping the dirt form themselves, shook hands.
    "Death Angel its been sometime since we last meet. I see your sins still way heavy on your soul, a they should." Red eyes under the mans hat appeared on half his face a mask was worn, painted in an strange fashion. "You do still remember your old commrade in arms "The Desert Wolf Renfif?"
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Lazareth mashed his teeth as he picked hisself up quickly. He did not know wether to welcome this untimley reunion as good or bad. "What is it you seek in these parts Desert Wolf?" he asked as he whiped a small trace of blood from his mouth.
    TheCursedSolider
    TheCursedSolider
    Mad Poster
    Mad Poster

Male

Post by TheCursedSolider Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:41 pm

"How rude to assume I would need anything... you know me well Death Angel. Come we will talk as we travel you see I'm looking for something and I need you to help me find it," Neon smirched
    behind his mask.
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Lazareth walked beside Neon as they caught up on what has been hapening in eachother's lives... "So, now may I ask, what is it you need me to help you obtain?" Lazareth asked again after Neon had finished updating him on his situation.
    TheCursedSolider
    TheCursedSolider
    Mad Poster
    Mad Poster

Male

Post by TheCursedSolider Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:19 pm

"The Chalice of the God". Currently it's at the "Temple of Offering". That's all I can say."
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male

Post by The Guardian Angel Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:19 pm

"The 'Chalice of God'" Lazareth pondered for a moment "That sounds familiure... perhaps one of the Sacred Artifacts Drestrilan was after?" "I shall help... if I am correct it is part of our duty to ensure the safe keeping of Sacred Artifacts out of Kasmafrel's hands?"
    TheCursedSolider
    TheCursedSolider
    Mad Poster
    Mad Poster

Male

Post by TheCursedSolider Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:29 pm

"Indeed you remember correctly. And yes it is one of the Artifacts. You know your history well as always." Neon smile faded and his walk increased "Were being followed..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:34 am