Rising Youth

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rising Youth

It's time to rise up christian Youth

5 posters

Days of the End

ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female
    Number of posts : 2528
    Registration date : 2008-12-09

Days of the End - Page 11 Empty Re: Days of the End

Post by ShootingStar Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:58 pm

Ivy sighed; she knew exactly what Akito was going to say...
    "We need to get going."
    "WHAT?!" Kanon cried: "You're LEAVING!? NOW?!"
    "We have to," Ivy replied: "I promised La--I mean them that I would go with them wherever they were going."
    "Now I wonder why?" Kanon winked as she elbowed her sister's shoulder. Ivy looked away, expecting to die of embarrassment at any moment.
    "On a serious note though; can I come with you?" Kanon pleaded: "I mean, wherever my sister goes, I go, so you really don't have a choice," She shrugged: "But it's nice to make it SEEM like an offer."
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female
    Number of posts : 1463
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by brittany005 Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:03 am

Akito laughed a little and stood up, making sure she had her katana and everything else of hers, which wasn't much. She sat back down at the table and sighed, wondering what Ivy's and Lazareth's reponses would be to Kanon. It would be fun and interesting to have her along, Akito knew that much. She smiled and tried not to laugh. Very, very interesting.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:09 am

"I'd love for you to come!" Ivy beamed as she hugged Kanon: "But, it's not really my choice," She looked over to Lazereth "Lazereth, can she come?"
    Kanon put on her best pout face, and puppy-dog eyes, along with Ivy as they pleaded in union:
    "Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeee?"
    Kanon added sweetly:
    "I promise I'll be on my best behavior, and I won't cause too much trouble...besides, don't you want the long lost sisters to be reunited forever?"
    Ivy pursed her lip cutely, as she made her eyes bigger:
    "She's got a point...pleasseee?"
    The Guardian Angel
    The Guardian Angel
    The Rejected Knight
    The Rejected Knight

Male
    Number of posts : 2101
    Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by The Guardian Angel Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:52 am

Lazareth looked at them and couldn't help but to chuckle. They were like little children begging their father to keep a stray dog they brought home. "I see no problem in letting you come along." Lazareth answered. "Yes!" Kanon exclaimed hugging her sister. "Thank you Lazareth sir, you won't regret it"
    After an hour or two they were all ready to depart, Kanon took one last look at her house then turned and smiled at the others. "Ready?" Lazareth asked her. "Yep." allright, then in that case, we should stop by Jed's and pick up those horses Ivy 'Bought' from him" Ivy shuddered alittle at that thought. They began walking down the street making their way to the place Jed was staying.
    Meanwhile, Jed was mixing together some herbs when a familure pressence stepped in the room "You know, it's not verry nice to sneak up on some one" He said as the three hooded men apraoched him. "We've been looking for you for some time Jed" one said to him. "Yes now isn't that the job of the seekers, to seek" Jed spat sarcasticly, "What is it the famed spirits of Haddes want of me?"
    "You can help us Jed" "You can help us kill the Death Angel" "You have the power to do so" They said completing eachothers sentences. "Yeah just one problem fools, I'm a bit old haven't you noticed? The blasted time line of this world caused me to age quite alot, he is as young as he was the day he left." He said slamming down his mixture on the table shattering the glass beaker it was in. "And we can help fix that" One said stabbing something into Jed's back. "Ahhh what the? What are you doing to me?" He fell to the floor in pain. "Reviving the strenght you once had. Rise Jed, Chain Demon." At this Jed rose, his Chain of Comand coiling around his body like snakes. His eyes shined boold red, and he had an evil smile on his face. "So you want me to kill the Death Angel do you? Verry well."
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:11 pm

Akito walked along side them, glancing around every minute or so. Something was going to happen. She could just feel it. Akito sighed. Maybe it's just me. I have been creeped out for the last...she smirked....my whole life? Akito shook her head, trying to get rid of the feeling. They started to approach the place where Jed was. The horses were tied up in a pair of stalls next to the building. Akito pointed. "There. Let's hurry up and get them." she muttered, rubbing her arms and glancing around again.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Ivy suddenly grabbed both Lazereth's and Akito's arms.
    "Something's wrong," Ivy whispered hastily: "You two better stay back--someone or something is waiting for you inside. If I'm closer to it; I'll be in less danger than you two."
    "What're you saying sis?" Kanon asked, clearly confused
    "Remember that time I had this horrible feeling something bad was going to happen the day of the fire?"
    "Yes."
    "Well, I'm having that feeling right now...whatever's inside wants to kill us--especially you, Lazereth."
    "But we need the horses," Kanon huffed in frusteration.
    "Then you and I will go," Ivy responded firmly. She looked at Lazereth and Akito: "You two stay as FAR away from this building as possible, unless we need your help."
    Akito quipped:
    "Remember the LAST time this happened? You got smooched by the creep."
    "Akito, THIS is SERIOUS!" Ivy declared: "I don't know WHAT'S going on in there, but it's evil and it's after you two," The seriousness in her voice convinced Lazereth and Akito.
    "Alright," Lazereth responded: "Where do you want us to go?"
    Ivy pointed:
    "That house right there--just wait there until we tell you to run."
    Kanon's voice quivered; she was clearly frightened:
    "Ivyyy..."
    Suddenly a demonic shrill pierced the air!
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:13 pm

Akito wanted to protest more and keep Ivy away but instead she sighed and turned to go to the house. When someone or something yelled, Akito spun around and unsheathed her sword.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:29 pm

"RUN!" Ivy cried as she drew her bow. A great beast ascended out of the building's roof; black smoke started consuming the city, as people in the street screamed and ran for cover.
    "LAZERETH!!" The demon cried: "PREPARE TO DIE!"
    Kanon shrieked as she readied her swords:
    "AKITO, LAZERETH! GET OUT OF HERE!"
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Akito's eyes widened. "AND LEAVE YOU HERE?!?!" she backed up a bit, katana held up. Akito gulped. "I'm not leaving you here to fight it by yourself!"
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:43 pm

"Should WE ALL DIE?!" Ivy cried as she shot two arrows directly into the demon...
    They waited--the arrows hit their marks, but...the skin of the demon swallowed them up.
    The creature's eyes flashed bright red as it chuckled:
    "You should've KILLED me when you had the chance, Ivy! NOW I'll NEVER DIE!"
    Kanon's eyes widened as she whispered:
    "Crud--we're freaking dead."
    "Don't let him intimidate you, Kanon!" Ivy said sharply: " "Greater is He that is in ME then he that is in the world!" "
    "Ah, you continue to comfort yourselves with delusions while you can! Your God abandoned you long ago!"
    "SILENCE!" Ivy hissed as she shot another arrow; it struck him in the heart, but the chains around his chest burned it up.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Akito took a deep breath. Something just told her she should take Lazareth to a safe place. Akito grabbed Lazareth's arm and started running. "Come on!" 
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Kanon swallowed as the beast grinned...Jed was a lot more frightening then she remembered---and a lot bigger.
    "Ivy," Jed's voice suddenly soothed: "There's still time to for you to change your mind, and join me...if you hand Lazereth over to me; you'll be greatly rewarded."
    Ivy smirked as she unsheathed one of her short swords, and threw it into Jed's head:
    "THERE'S MY ANSWER!"
    Jed's eyes flashed red as the sword melted away:
    "FINE!"
    He shot out his left hand to Kanon; causing the smoke to swirl in her direction, and swallow her up.
    "KANON!" Ivy screamed
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Akito spun around and gasped. "NO!!!!!!" she started to run there but stopped, remembering Lazareth and what Ivy told her. Why can't we jut run?! Akito put a hand to her head. No, then we'd be leaving Kanon! UGH! 
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:03 pm

"Perhaps Kanon's DEATH will change your mind!" Jed sneered as Kanon rasped loudly; her life being rapidly sucked out of her.
    "Ivy," Kanon's faint voice whispered: "Save yourself---remember that I loved ya, and you're the best sister in the world."
    Ivy's eyes filled with tears; she felt just as helpless as she did this morning...to think she was able to kill Jed before, but now she couldn't.
    "I've FAILED!" Her mind shrieked: "And now my failure is costing MY SISTER'S LIFE!"
    "JED!" Ivy screamed: "I'LL NEVER CHANGE MY MIND! IF YOU'RE GOING TO KILL KANON; YOU'LL HAVE TO KILL ME TOO!"
    Jed's eyes flashed in blood-lusting greed:
    "Try me. I'm still a little irritated at what you did to me this morning!"
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Akito's eyes widened and she backed up in fear. It's...it's just like last time...when Lazareth and I got stuck in this situation...She bit her bottom lip. "God HELP US!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:17 pm

Kanon managed to wheeze:
    "IVY---GO!!!"
    Ivy glared right into Jed's eyes; if looks could kill, Jed would be dead. Without another word, Ivy ran into the smoke to grab her sister.
    Akito's eyes widened, as Lazereth cried:
    "NOOOOOO!"
    Choking whirlwind smoke swirled around Kanon, making it hard for Ivy to press through, but she managed. She immediately felt life being drained out of her, but that didn't stop from holding her sister.
    "I'm HERE KANON! I'm NOT LEAVING YOU AGAIN!"
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Akito stood there in shock, not knowing what to do. Her mind wouldn't work, her body was frozen in place. "W-what...do we do..." she muttered, eyes wide.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:28 pm

"God," Ivy's mind rasp, as she felt faint: "I'm sorry for trying to take revenge, and murder Jed--clearly this is the harvest of that choice. Please forgive me, and give us mercy. Deliver us from the enemy's hands, like it promises you would in your word."
    Ivy's eyes shut, her dying hands grasped her sister, and her breathing began to cease...
    Jed's eyes glowed bright red; he could feel their lives draining--but suddenly; his magic began to weaken...
    His eyes bulged out of his head, as the smoke slowed, and began to disappear--WITHOUT his bidding.
    "WHAT?!?" His voice spat through his teeth: "HOW is this POSSIBLE?!?"
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:34 pm

Akito looked up and she gasped. Yes...YES!!!!!!!! Thank you God!!! Akito took out her katana again and smirked, hurling it at Jed.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Jed tried to seem confident as he saw the huge blade hurling toward him--but he failed terribly when the katana hit it's mark, and caused him to bleed.
    "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!" His thundering voice shrilled, and he jerked the katana out of his arm, and threw it on the ground: "YOU'LL ALL PAY!!!"
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Akito smirked and crossed her arms. "Yeaaaaah." she muttered. "Just keep tellin' yourself that." Akito rolled her eyes and sighed.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Ivy started breathing softly, as her sister coughed.
    Kanon wheezed as she opened her eyes:
    "Sis--that---was the craziest thing--you've ever done!"
    Ivy managed to giggle--she was clearly exhausted from the battle, and was trying to hide it:
    "Love for anyone causes you to do insane things," She hugged Kanon: "And I love you so much."
    Kanon hugged back, and then looked around...
    "Where'd Jed go?"
    Ivy looked around--and was shocked--Jed was gone...completely. It was almost like he was never there, and they were all glad he disappeared.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:51 pm

Akito sighed of relief and ran over to them. "You're alright?! Nothing broken?! No gashes and blood?!" she said, looking at them with wide eyes.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:55 pm

Ivy giggled:
    "Not that I can see--I do feel like I've aged ten years, though."
    "That's because you're OLD!" Kanon quipped.
    Ivy rolled her eyes:
    "Thank you dear, your words boost my confidence."
    "Don't mention it!" Kanon winked, and then noticed Lazereth--he was bleeding again, and was struggling to stand up. He finally fell over in the sand, passed out.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Akito spun around and saw Lazareth. "AI YAH!!!" she groaned and looked at Ivy. "Where do we take him this time?!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:07 pm