Rising Youth

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rising Youth

It's time to rise up christian Youth

5 posters

Days of the End

brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female
    Number of posts : 1463
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Days of the End - Page 10 Empty Re: Days of the End

Post by brittany005 Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Akito smiled a little and looked at the ground. "I've noticed a little....that you like him but," she sighed, "I don't really know of my feelings right now. And, even if I did, I don't think they'd go anywhere." she laughed a little. They wouldn't...I know they wouldn't. Because...I would make sure of that. I...I can't get heartbroken over again. Akito looked up at Ivy and laughed. "Why the sudden question?"
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female
    Number of posts : 2528
    Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by ShootingStar Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Ivy giggled as her face turned as red as her hair:
    "Well, I assumed that you and Lazereth might've been in love once, and part of me wondered if that flame was being resurrected or started," She shrugged: "I was just curious...besides I don't like him---" Ivy muttered as she rubbed the back of her neck uncomfortably: "I mean I like him, but not-" She huffed in frusteration: "NOT like that--I could easily, but I'd rather not."
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Akito burst out laughing at Ivy's awkwardness. "No, I get it, I get it." she giggled. She definately likes him. Akito put her arms behind her head and sighed, seeing the house in view. "Well, we're here." she muttered.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:27 pm

"Thank goodness," Ivy muttered as she thought: "With the way I'm tripping over myself; it'd be no wonder if Akito knows how I'm feeling for Lazereth. How embarrassing!"
    She sighed, causing Akito to look at her:
    "What am I going to tell them, Akito? They're going to be so disappointed in me."
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:31 pm

Akito sighed and stopped a little bit away from the house, looking at Ivy. "We don't want to lie to them..." she muttered, "But...its normal for people to want revenge. Even I have wanted it. They might be a little disappointed, but," she smiled, "They'll still love ya. How could they not?" Akito looked at the house, "Atleast you didn't kill him...then it would be true revenge...and blood on your own hands." she sighed, "That may not seem quite comforting, but once everything is over, it'll be fine." she smiled at Ivy. "Let's go." Everything WILL be fine...won't it? I mean, they can't hate Ivy for having a natural reaction to a situation...could they?
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Ivy smiled weakly as her thoughts sighed:
    "I hope you're right, Akito--I truly hope you're right."
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:35 pm

Akito sighed and pushed the door open with one hand, going inside. It was still silent inside. A single candle was lit on the nightstand. She looked at Ivy, wondering if anyone was awake.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:38 pm

They heard Lazereth's voice greet them in the dark:
    "You're back...where did you go, Ivy?"
    Ivy swallowed as she hung her head:
    "You'd probably hate me if I told you."
    "Try me."
    Ivy said nothing--she couldn't. She couldn't stand the thought of Kanon being so disappointed at her, and she CERTAINLY couldn't stand HIM being angry at her.
    "Alright," Lazereth said after a pause: "Akito, tell me what happened, please."
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Akito looked up, eyes wide. "Uh...well...you see..." she sighed and told him everything, but before he could respond she crossed her arms. "But, its not like having revenge on someone is a reason to be hated! I-I mean...its a natural feeling, right? She couldn't help it! What he did, he...he deserves it!" she nodded, then sighed. "Ivy could've ignored me. She could've ignored my plea but instead..." Akito smiled a little. "But instead she was strong and chose not to kill him." Akito realized that, again, she was talking a lot. "GAH!" she smacked her head. "I...I'm going to go try and get some sleep." she nodded to both of them and went out of the room, sighing. Man I need to stop talking to so much...
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:54 pm

Ivy watched Akito go back to bed; smiling in appreciation of her support.
    "God has blessed me with having you as my friend, Akito," Her thoughts sighed happily: "Thank you for being my friend--especially now."
    "Ivy," Lazereth addressed her formally. She winced, expecting the worst.
    "Do you hate me?" Ivy asked nervously.
    "No, but I am disappointed. I never expected you to try such a horrible thing."
    Ivy hung her head, her heart beating against her chest in anguish, and her face heating up in anger at herself.
    "But--I am impressed that you didn't kill him."
    Ivy's heart swelled; he was still her friend even in the midst of this!
    "I suggest though that you don't try that again." Lazereth continued: "Now, let's get some sleep."
    Ivy agreed wholeheartedly; she'd hope to forget this whole mess ever happened, at least for a while.
    "Yes indeed. Good night."
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:57 pm

Akito had went out of the room, but she hadn't gone farther than the wall right beside it. She smiled a little when their conversation ended, then went and crawled into bed. She yawned a little, they slowly closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep...and finally...for once in a long while, not having nightmares.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:00 pm

The next morning; the sunlight greeted everyone's eyes, as the smell of of breakfast greeted their noses.
    "Rise and shine everyone!" Kanon chimed cheerfully as she opened all the blinds: "Time to eat! How'd you sleep?"
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:02 pm

Akito rubbed her eyes and stared at the ceiling. She smiled a little and sat up. "Ugh." she laughed and threw the covers off, swinging her legs off the bed and standing up, stretching.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Kanon grimaced.
    "That bad huh?" She laughed as she saw Ivy rising out of her bed. Ivy's hair was flat, and fuzzy because she was tossing and turning all night.
    Kanon giggled:
    "Wow, sis I'm loving the hair!"
    Ivy rolled her eyes as she mumbled:
    "Thank you Kanon, I love you too."
    "Oh, leave her alone," Lazereth chuckled, stretching: "I think it looks fine."
    Ivy's eyes sprung open as she blushed; her hair looked this terrible, right in front of Lazereth, and she DIDN'T have A HAIRBRUSH!
    "Awww, he thinks it looks fine," Kanon giggled: "That's so cute!"
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:08 pm

Akito laughed also and ran a hand through her hair, then put it up in a ponytail. She sighed and stretched again, then sat at a wooden table set up with four chairs. She smiled and put her elbows on the table, propping her head up and looking at everyone.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:10 pm

Kanon chirped as everyone sat down, and she served the food:
    "So, anything interesting happen last night? I heard people talking, but I thought I was dreaming."
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:13 pm

Akito smiled and took a bite of eggs. "Nothing interesting." she glanced at Ivy and Lazareth, then back down at her plate, taking another bite. "Hmmm...these are good." she laughed. 
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Kanon blushed.
    "Thanks, I'm trying to get better at cooking all the time!" She giggled, but then suddenly sounded serious: "Ivy, I saw you leave last night--I was having trouble sleeping, and I saw you leave. Where did you go?"
    Ivy stopped chewing...
    "Well...it's a long story, however I went back to the doctor's."
    Kanon's eyes widened.
    "Say WHAT?!" Her eyes shifted to Lazereth and Akito, who both kept themselves occupied with eating; clearly trying to stay out of it.
    "Ok, WHAT'S going on?" Kanon demanded; not meanly, just clearly concerned, and was feeling nervous.
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Akito kept looking down at her plate, still eating. Then she realized her food was gone. "Uh..." she stood up quickly and got her katana, "I'm going outside to get some fresh air." she smiled. "Be back soon."
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:27 pm

Lazereth glared at Akito as he said firmly:
    "You're staying here, Akito. This involves you too."
    Akito winced as she sat back down. Ivy swallowed hard, as Lazereth sighed.
    "I--" Ivy gulped again: "I tried to kill the doctor--his real name is Jed, and he's their enemy."
    Kanon was stunned; you could tell by the way her eyes widened, and she flopped into her chair.
    An awkward silence passed through all of them as Akito finsihed for Ivy:
    "Lazereth told me to follow your sister, so I did. I stopped her from murdering Jed, and now we're here." Akito grinned; trying to keep the mood light, but failing miserably.
    "Ivy," Kanon said, clearly in shock: "That was so wrong on SO many different levels! Didn't you remember ANYTHING mom and dad taught you?!"
    "Yes," Ivy replied sadly, not bothering to look up. She bit her lip in thought as she continued: "I remembered everything they taught us--before the fire burned them up--a fire started under orders of Jed, no doubt."
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 pm

Akito sat there in silence, staring down at the table. She didn't want to get too involved with the conversation, afraid she might say something wrong and cause a bigger problem. Akito glanced at Ivy, then at Lazareth, then down at the table and sighed. "Listen, it's done and over with, isn't that all what matters?" she muttered.
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:35 pm

"Yeah," Kanon smiled as she hugged her sister: "I forgive you, Ivy."
    She giggled as she whispered to her sister; it was soft enough to be called a whisper, but loud enough to be understood by everyone at the table:
    "You know, Ivy, you certainly find extreme ways to get a guy's attention!" She winked.
    Ivy turned bright red, as everyone laughed; it was funny, however it was also an excuse to finally laugh.
    "What's next?" Kanon giggled: "Robbing the national bank? Breaking into a jewelry store? OH I KNOW!" Everyone was roaring by now: "How about stealing power tools for Lazereth?!"
    Ivy grinned, barely able to talk because she was laughing so hard:
    "Kanon, you are a treasure, dear!"
    Kanon winked:
    "I know."
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:38 pm

Akito wiped her eyes and her laughing ceased little by little. Then, she slowly remembered that they didn't really live here, this wasn't the house she slept in every night, and that they were going somewhere still. They were still on their journey. She looked at the table. I wonder when we're going to start going again...
    ShootingStar
    ShootingStar
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by ShootingStar Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Ivy started staring at Lazereth; he was always handsome, but not that he was smiling; he was all the more attractive.
    "I wish this moment would last forever," Ivy thought as she smiled softly: "I'd do anything to make you happy, Lazereth--anything. Just let me be with you, and Akito."
    Lazereth's laughing started to cease, and consequently he looked over and saw Ivy staring at him. She looked down to her plate, and fiddled with the eggs with her fork.
    She wasn't hungry anymore due to the butterflies flapping around in her stomach, but she didn't want to look like a total idiot.
    Kanon saw this as she was collecting the plates, and smiled mischievously to herself.
    "Love is in the air," Kanon sang softly: "Do-do-do-doooooo love is in the aiiiir."

Last edited by ShootingStar on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    brittany005
    brittany005
    Posting Fiend
    Posting Fiend

Female

Post by brittany005 Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Akito couldn't help but giggle and she cleared her throat. "Well...." she laughed a little and sighed, leaning back in her chair. She glanced out the window. It was a nice day out...despite the heat, atleast there was a slight breeze. Akito gnawed on her bottom lip. I don't want to leave. Can't this day last forever?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:45 am